United-Sound radio station is for up and coming djs to cut their teeth

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Admin requests

joe burton
Site Owner

please post your requests here

September 14, 2010 at 3:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

KoolDJAbstract

Easy dude. Im Kool DJ Abstarct or Carl if you want to use my real name. how do i go about getting a slot? I play all sorts of genres but specialize in old school/underground hip hop. Ive been Djing for 9 years and have played in lots of small venues around Leeds and Bradford. I also used to host my own night in my town. Ive performed at a few festivals too. the biggest being Shamania festival in 2008. heres a link to a hip hop mix ive done.   http://i.mixcloud.com/CFhl0       ;

hope to hear from you soon

peace:D

June 30, 2011 at 4:30 AM Flag Quote & Reply

DJ-RIDER
Administrator

KoolDJAbstract at June 30, 2011 at 4:30 AM

Easy dude. Im Kool DJ Abstarct or Carl if you want to use my real name. how do i go about getting a slot? I play all sorts of genres but specialize in old school/underground hip hop. Ive been Djing for 9 years and have played in lots of small venues around Leeds and Bradford. I also used to host my own night in my town. Ive performed at a few festivals too. the biggest being Shamania festival in 2008. heres a link to a hip hop mix ive done.   http://i.mixcloud.com/CFhl0       ;

hope to hear from you soon

peace:D

Hi mate how are you doing. Sorry i havent gotten back to you sooner have been a little busy. If you still manage to see this and havent lost hope then there is/are slot/s open. if you want to get in touch quick send an email to [email protected] if you have a look at our timetable and choose the times that suit you and let me know. Or add me on facebook. jay'djrider'

--
July 13, 2011 at 11:08 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Tune In

Click To Tune-In with your media player

PLEASE TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Share on Facebook

Stats

Paypal Donation Button